We are open!
While many things have changed due to COVID-19, we wanted to reassure you that we are 100% committed to the safety of our patients and staff. Here are some recent changes in our office:
- PPE: We are using all necessary PPE, as recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA
- All clinical staff wear N95 masks, faceshields, gowns, gloves, etc
- Social distancing: We are seeing less patients at a time and keeping them at least 6 feet apart
- Screening: We are screening all patients prior to each visit. We also screen our staff daily.
- Facemasks: We require all patients and staff to wear face masks in the office
- Only 1 parent per child: No siblings. Teen and adult patients to come alone please.
- Temperature: We are using non-contact thermometers on all patients and staff
- Protective barriers: We have installed acrylic barriers at the front desk and consultation room
- Disinfection: We are constantly disinfecting the office, especially commonly touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
New appointment protocol:
1. Complete the COVID-19 Screening Form BEFORE each appointment. Click here for form.
Please email it or bring it to the appointment. This form is required for each appointment.
2. Please “check-in” from your car (or from outside) by calling us when you arrive.
We’ll call you back when it’s your turn to enter the office. We are not using the lobby.
3. Please wear a facemask and enter the office. (Patient to come alone, unless young child)
4. We will review your screening form, give hand sanitizer, and take your temperature.
5. Patient will rinse with mouthwash. (Please brush at home… the brushing station is closed)
6. We will do the adjustment and progress with treatment!
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Lindgren and Team