We are open!
While many things have changed due to COVID-19, we wanted to reassure you that we are 100% committed to the safety of our patients and staff. Here are some recent changes in our office:
- PPE: We are using all necessary PPE, as recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA
- Facemasks: We require all patients and staff to wear face masks in the office
- Only 1 parent per child: No siblings. Teen and adult patients to come alone please.
- Disinfection: We are constantly disinfecting the office, especially commonly touched surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
New appointment protocol:
Please “check-in” from your car (or from outside) by calling us when you arrive.
We’ll call you back when it’s your turn to enter the office. We are not using the lobby.
- Please wear a facemask and enter the office. Patient to come alone, unless young child.
- We will do the adjustment and progress with treatment!
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Lindgren and Team